EXPECTED SCHOOL – WIDE LEARNING RESULTS
Cathedral Catholic High School Students are
People of Faith who:
• Identify and explain the teachings of Jesus Christ and the practices of the Church.
• Interpret and practice the Catholic values of charity and good works.
• Express and apply the Church’s social justice tradition.
• Contribute to a school environment that fosters love, compassion and peace.
Skilled Lifelong Learners who:
• Apply knowledge, skills, and intellectual curiosity in the pursuit of higher learning.
• Communicate effectively through the written and spoken word.
• Apply and analyze the tools of technology ethically.
• Solve problems individually and collaboratively.
People of Character who:
• Demonstrate respect for themselves and others.
• Recognize and value diverse people and cultures.
• Work cooperatively toward a common goal.
• Differentiate between moral choices that have positive and negative consequences for themselves, their families, and the community.
Responsible Individuals who:
• Demonstrate independence and self-direction as learners.
• Provide service to their community.
• Develop healthy relationships and promote a healthy lifestyle.
• Apply academic knowledge as productive citizens in a 21st Century global society.